Cost of living comparison between Surgut, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.443 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,599,833 Kwacha (руб 227,191) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (30 minutes ago)