Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.709 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,990,216 Kwacha (руб 169,968) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)