Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 12.326 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,812,588 Kwacha (руб 228,192) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)