Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.497 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,471,454 Kwacha (120,577 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)