Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.751 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,437,749 Kwacha (117,479 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)