Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.170 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,416,968 Kwacha (63,913 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)