Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.501 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 482,954 Kwacha (₨45,992) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)