Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.081 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 426,320 Kwacha (₨38,472) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)