Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.038 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 473,857 Kwacha (₨42,930) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 434,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)