Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05069 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 461,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 414,143 Kwacha (Rp 8,169,321) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)