Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05379 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 276,390 Kwacha (Rp 5,138,098) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)