Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05398 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,999,899 Kwacha (Rp 37,048,386) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)