Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.882 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,883 Kwacha (301 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)