Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.497 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,917 Kwacha (142 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)