Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.834 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,377 Kwacha (210 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)