Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.248 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 285,650 Kwacha (GH₵1,771) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 233,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)