Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.790 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 283,540 Kwacha (GH₵1,820) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 235,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)