Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.249 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 243,891 Kwacha (GH₵1,541) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Darwin costs AU$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)