Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 162.719 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 291,752 Kwacha (GH₵1,793) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 236,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)