Cost of living comparison between Sumy, Ukraine and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.581 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 358,046 Kwacha (12,981₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)