Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 215.924 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,300,000 Kwacha (S/. 15,283) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)