Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 222.191 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,570,000 Kwacha (S/. 16,067) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,879 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Moab, Utah costs $0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)