Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 218.141 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,540,000 Kwacha (S/. 16,228) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (40 minutes ago)