Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,251,805 Kwacha (2,039,163 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 914,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (31 minutes ago)