Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,220,765 Kwacha (2,025,939 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 926,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)