Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,144,731 Kwacha (1,892,620 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 866,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)