Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,214,063 Kwacha (1,978,208 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 883,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)