Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 107.330 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,320,000 Kwacha (元30,932) in Suizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)