Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.155 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,953,125 Kwacha (元18,752) in Suizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)