Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1863.984 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,724,693 Kwacha (﷼ 2,535) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)