Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.648 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,300 Kwacha (E£ 155) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (37 minutes ago)