Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.232 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 337,111 Kwacha ($b3,234) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)