Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.994 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 376,409 Kwacha ($b3,620) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)