Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.199 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 437,744 Kwacha ($b4,201) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)