Cost of living comparison between Suceava, Romania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.296 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 409,488 Kwacha (2,377 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)