Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.186 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 845,256 Kwacha (4,614 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 602,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)