Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.340 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 502,788 Kwacha (2,987 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)