Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.728 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 607,243 Kwacha (3,557 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)