Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.097 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 555,107 Kwacha (78,215 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 4 hours ago)