Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.313 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 447,185 Kwacha (70,831 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)