Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.195 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 531,908 Kwacha (85,860 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)