Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.565 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 588,580 Kwacha (89,657 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)