Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.246 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 444,773 Kwacha (71,207 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)