Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.214 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,453,903 Kwacha (€6,460) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)