Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.836 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,375,001 Kwacha (€6,385) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)