Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,476,789 Kwacha (€6,826) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)