Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.657 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,043,548 Kwacha (€6,863) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)