Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 951.675 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,027,052 Kwacha (£6,333) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (40 minutes ago)