Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 890.419 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,421,406 Kwacha (£3,842) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)