Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1001.797 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,493,646 Kwacha (£6,482) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)