Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 932.668 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,120,972 Kwacha (£6,563) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)