Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,830 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.482 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 110% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,940,151 Kwacha (48,957 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (about 1 hour ago)