Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.524 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,921,660 Kwacha (48,702 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)