Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.701 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,459,508 Kwacha (29,038 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)