Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.894 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,990,483 Kwacha (руб 167,358) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)