Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.425 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 191% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,545,187 Kwacha (kr 52,591) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)