Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.089 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 188% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,502,310 Kwacha (kr 52,913) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)