Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.576 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 171% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,026,308 Kwacha (kr 137,324) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)