Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.297 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 180% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,372,957 Kwacha (kr 51,875) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)