Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.135 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 184% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,624,601 Kwacha (kr 126,169) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)