Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.902 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 478,341 Kwacha (1,208 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)