Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 716.220 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,878,572 Kwacha ($6,812) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)