Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.400 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,142,617 Kwacha ($5,807) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)