Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 536.630 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 113% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,167,416 Kwacha (C$7,766) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)