Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 566.970 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 118% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,852,433 Kwacha (C$10,322) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)