Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 542.093 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,881,606 Kwacha (C$7,160) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (40 minutes ago)