Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 264.906 MWK / XCD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,014,268 Kwacha (EC$71,778) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)