Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 727.444 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 147% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,585,891 Kwacha (CHF 13,177) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)