Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.490 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 746,663 Kwacha (₨71,176) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 689,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 2 hours ago)