Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.320 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,915,888 Kwacha ($9,655) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)