Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 710.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,179,814 Kwacha ($7,296) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)