Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.560 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,298,310 Kwacha ($7,425) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)