Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.670 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,161,785 Kwacha ($4,412) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)