Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.986 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,952,501 Kwacha (37,648 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)