Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.585 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,693,886 Kwacha (22,717 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)