Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.398 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,449,400 Kwacha (21,600 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (35 minutes ago)