Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.436 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,836,419 Kwacha (R 33,127) in Soweto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (38 minutes ago)