Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 994.938 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,132,119 Kwacha (£6,163) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)