Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 946.655 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,298,879 Kwacha (£5,597) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)