Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 930.048 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,936,682 Kwacha (£5,308) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)