Cost of living comparison between Sousse, Tunisia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 315.402 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 370,905 Kwacha (1,176 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)