Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.414 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 357,652 Kwacha (1,203 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (25 minutes ago)