Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.811 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,687,843 Kwacha (R$ 8,939) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)