Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.874 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,566,585 Kwacha (R$ 7,257) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)