Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.710 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,815,379 Kwacha (R$ 12,203) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)