Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.331 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,539,768 Kwacha (R$ 7,883) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)