Cost of living comparison between Sorocaba, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 206.124 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,809,624 Kwacha (R$ 13,631) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)