Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.776 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,124,538 Kwacha (765,415 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)