Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.587 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,722,801 Kwacha (665,823 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (43 minutes ago)