Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.502 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,467,356 Kwacha (986,027 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)