Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.642 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,622 Kwacha (₩5,643) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)