Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.013 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 299,637 Kwacha (₨27,209) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)