Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.962 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,124 Kwacha (3,122 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)