Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.029 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,430 Kwacha (3,169 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)