Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.276 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,153 Kwacha (1,385 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (30 minutes ago)