Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.261 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,152 Kwacha (1,394 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)