Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,735 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 390.732 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,149,064 Kwacha (5,500 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)