Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,869 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.714 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,778,426 Kwacha (4,129 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)