Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.614 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,469,166 Kwacha (руб 195,743) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)