Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.075 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 465,284 Kwacha (руб 38,534) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)