Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.843 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 931,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 860,685 Kwacha (2,412 BYN) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)