Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03584 MWK / BYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 359,290 Kwacha (10,024,099 p.) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (43 minutes ago)