Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.741 MWK / BYN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 776,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 718,390 Kwacha (2,014 BYN) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)