Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 399.883 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 638,060 Kwacha (1,596 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)