Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.122 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 478,710 Kwacha (1,113 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 383,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)