Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 428.571 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 468,282 Kwacha (1,093 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 373,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)