Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 409.169 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 450,586 Kwacha (1,101 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)