Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 102.968 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 384,869 Kwacha (3,738 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)