Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 108.748 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,045,800 Kwacha (9,617 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)