Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.986 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 485,877 Kwacha (4,628 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)