Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.352 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,971,372 Kwacha (159,602 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)