Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.749 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,123,774 Kwacha (81,737 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)