Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.657 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,065,116 Kwacha (163,161 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (41 minutes ago)