Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.524 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,058,984 Kwacha (164,404 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)