Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.995 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,269,692 Kwacha (73,765 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)