Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.117 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,794,132 Kwacha (47,357 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)