Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.648 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,771,547 Kwacha (65,106 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)