Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 205.400 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 555,744 Kwacha (2,706TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)