Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.995 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 465,628 Kwacha (2,317TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)