Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,972 prices entered by 1,043 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 509.310 MWK / SGD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,289,157 Kwacha (SGD $30,019) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)