Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,946 prices entered by 1,082 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 516.626 MWK / SGD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,478,001 Kwacha (SGD $14,475) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (42 minutes ago)