Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,620 prices entered by 1,023 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 501.505 MWK / SGD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,125,989 Kwacha (SGD $30,161) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)